Sunday, October 9, 2011

Top 10 Blog Recap for Singing in the Wood

I was shocked to realize today that my blog has existed now for longer than a year.  Granted, its present format  is younger than that, but I'm still pleased (and a bit surprised) that I've managed to keep it going this long. While I'm sure its continued existence may only annoy any number of good people, here's to another great year ahead of us!
  

In a sort of belated birthday extravaganza, I thought I'd post the top ten most popular blog posts first, then I'd share ten of my personal favorites.  (That's not to say some of the most popular group might otherwise be in my personal favorite list, too.)  It's hard to say what makes a post one of my favorites.  Sometimes, my favorite is because of the topic, but it's also often because of the wonderful feedback I receive from my readers.  While I may not have a great many regular followers as yet for my relatively new blog, it's always exciting to note the far-reaching locations where visitors originate--from London to Spain and all across the USA.  I appreciate my readers very much, and I hope the content continues to appeal and interest you in the year(s) to come!  Lastly, I'd also like to extend a special thank you to those people who have graciously given of their time to facilitate the interviews I've shared here: Sean Astin, Raymond Arroyo, and Lino Rulli.  More coming...






Most Popular Blog Posts












Some of Karl's Personal Favorites












"Honorable Mentions"









* Links updated and corrected on November 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment