Saturday, July 30, 2011

My First Coffee Table Book

I found myself a bit between projects this weekend after a great deal of writing lately, and I didn't know what to do.  That being the case, I decided to write another book.  


Well, not exactly.  For a while now, I have wanted to create a book collection of my photos of northeast Oregon, but I didn't know precisely where to start.  Using the self-publishing site Lulu.com, I created a coffee table book entitled Oregon's Blue Mountains, A Photographic Journey.  


While it's not particularly slick or professional, it does include some lovely photographs of the Wallowas.  I realize it's expensive (more so than I expected), but you can use the preview function to look at the first few pages, if you like.


I hope you can check it out!


Updated August 14th: Today, I decided to replace the book with a calendar.  Selected twelve of my favorite NE Oregon shots.  I hope you can pick one up!

No comments:

Post a Comment