Sunday, March 7, 2021

A Call for Your Miracles!


Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.

--St. Augustine

Do you have family miracles that have not been widely shared, stories that should really be told?  I am considering creating a compilation of Catholic and Orthodox miracles from the last century, or so.  Too many times people believe that these episodes are over; I want to help share that they continue.  If you wish to remain anonymous, please state so in your communication.  Please e-mail me your accounts in a summary form.  I'll let you know if I am moving ahead with the project and whether, or not, your contribution will be able to be utilized in the book.  Please e-mail me at miracleswithapurpose@gmail.com and copy me also at karl@karlerickson.com .  Thank you!







No comments:

Post a Comment