Sunday, January 1, 2023

Writing in a New Year

Happy 2023!!


In case you haven't noticed, my writing has taken a bit of a dip lately. As I near the last five, or so, years of state government service before retirement, I start to feel like Bilbo when he remarked that he felt "...stretched, like butter scraped over too much bread." (I think I’ve been tired since the COVID deluge of work hit my state office.) If you are craving more fiction, you will probably have to wait a bit longer until I hit that "retire button." Meanwhile, I'll try to keep the sporadic content coming until retirement! Articles will still be coming every so often most likely. Strangely, I returned to college to improve my writing. Yet, after graduating in 2018, I feel less like writing anything than I ever did before. Probably a lesson there...

No comments:

Post a Comment